Our NFL MVP odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history, showing how each player’s chances have changed throughout the season.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
2021 NFL MVP – Latest Developments on Odds & Favorites:
- October 12th – Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen was fantastic against the Chiefs on Sunday and has skyrocketed to the top of the MVP chase. Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray is right on his heels, while Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott are climbing steadily. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, the preseason favorite, now has just the ninth-best odds to win the award.
- October 5th – Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray has surged ahead of the pack after an impressive performance on Sunday against the Rams. Los Angeles quarterback Matthew Stafford, meanwhile, fell back after losing the duel. Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is gaining steam, while Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes remains a contender. Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert is also getting into the mix.
- September 28th – Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford has zoomed to the top of the consensus MVP odds after a magnificent performance on Sunday against the defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers. A slow start for Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes has seen him slip, while Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray remains among the favorites. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson took a big step back this week.
- September 23rd – Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes remains the favorite, but others are closing the gap. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady has thrown nine touchdowns in two games, while Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray has thrown for seven scores and rushed for two more. Those three candidates are ahead of the pack for now, but there is plenty of time for the odds to shift.