The UK’s top online casinos offer a range of banking options, and we think PayPal is definitely one of the best. This is why we’ve gathered the very best online casinos that accept PayPal into our carefully selected list, so you can easily compare and pick out your favourite. Whether you’re looking for the best PayPal slot sites or the top new casinos that accept PayPal, we’ve got you covered. Want to learn more about using PayPal at online casinos? Read on for all you need to know.
Best PayPal Casino Site Reviews
Grosvenor Casino lets you make PayPal deposits from as little as £5, while the minimum withdrawal amount is just £10. Transferring money out from your Grosvenor account through PayPal is quick, taking a maximum of 24 hours to process. Making a deposit of at least £20 will let you claim up to £50 in bonus credits to use on classic slots or live dealer games. The bonus will be split up into two sections, a 100% matched deposit rewarding you with £20, and an extra £10 bonus to use on classic slots or live casino games.Pros:Cons:
As the name suggests, Spin and Win members can use PayPal to bet on a vast array of slots. These range from classic three-reelers to the latest Megaways titles whose ever-shifting reels provide numerous ways to win. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount for PayPal is £20, and — while this is slightly higher than what you can find at some other sites — Spin and Win does can process your PayPal withdrawals in under 10 minutes.Pros:Cons:
You can try out 888 Casino’s range of games within minutes of making a PayPal deposit. The minimum required amount is £10, although if you deposit £20 you’ll be eligible to unlock the welcome bonus offer, which is a matched deposit of 100% up to £100. There’s a wide variety of games at 888 that can be accessed after you fund your account with PayPal, including 888-branded live dealer experiences. When you’re ready, you can then withdraw funds through the e-wallet, with the minimum cash-out amount being £15.Pros:Cons:
The minimum amount you can transfer over to your Rialto Casino account through PayPal is £20. This happens to also be the minimum first deposit amount required to unlock the casino operator’s generous welcome package. It consists of a 100% up to £100 matched deposit bonus, along with 100 free spins which are dished out over 10 days at 10 spins per day. The minimum required withdrawal when using PayPal is £20, and the good news is that the process usually takes less than 10 minutes to complete.Pros:Cons:
Voodoo Dreams distinguishes itself from other online casinos through its unique player v player gaming experience. Through on-site duels, players can battle with fellow members, gain experience points, and win casino-related prizes. PayPal deposits and withdrawals both come with a minimum requirement of £20 and a maximum of £5,000, and the casino will return PayPal withdrawals instantly. You can access the welcome bonus with a PayPal deposit – a 100% matched deposit up to £50, plus 50 free spins – but the wagering requirements here are steep: 60x the deposit and the bonus amount.Pros:Cons:
High rollers pay attention: 10Bet offers maximum deposits of up to £50,000 through PayPal and other banking options. This is one of the highest limits of any online UK casino, but 10Bet looks after the average player too – minimum deposits are set at £10, and withdrawals can be made from just £1. The casino states that these withdrawals will be returned to your PayPal account between 1-2 days, including bank holidays and weekends. If your budget can stretch all the way to the maximum deposit limits, you might want to consider joining The Ten Club – an exclusive VIP membership reserved for the casino’s most valued guests.Pros:Cons:
Casushi’s fun and light-hearted approach is a breath of fresh air in the online casino scene. Through PayPal wagers, players can fill up the loyalty points bar to play the Sushi Train Game – match sushi symbols in this game and you’ll earn Casushi Points, which can be redeemed for rewards in the Cashushi Shop. PayPal minimum deposits and withdrawals are both set at £10, and PayPal withdrawals rise to a maximum of £2,500 – these will usually be returned between 1-2 days.Pros:Cons:
Plaza Royal’s welcome bonus stretches over players’ first three PayPal deposits, with the potential to land £200 in bonus cash. The wagering requirements will become quite meaty if you access the full amount, but the good thing about this offer is that the first deposit unlocks the 100 free spins: 20 will be credited once the first deposit is made, and players will receive 20 per day for the next four days. PayPal withdrawals will be completed within two business days, and often these will be carried out instantly.Pros:Cons:
Play Frank’s creative list of promotions will give PayPal players plenty to sink their teeth into. The welcome bonus kicks things off with a 100% matched deposit plus 50 free spins, and there are different bonuses available for every day of the week. And through Play Frank’s daily missions, players will be instantly rewarded for completing game-specific challenges. These challenges will appear at the top of the dashboard, targeted at any one of the casino’s 1,500+ games. Minimum deposits and withdrawals for PayPal players is £20, and you can cash out up to £25,000 a month.Pros:Cons:
There are two welcome bonuses up for grabs at Buzz Bingo. These include a bingo bonus comprising £30 of free bingo and a £10 club voucher, as well as a slots bonus made up of 200 free spins on Fishin’ Frenzy and a £5 club voucher. Players can claim both by spending £10 on bingo tickets and £10 on slots. You can’t use PayPal to claim these bonuses, but you should have no problem making future deposits with your favourite e-wallet. The minimum amount for PayPal transactions is £5, whether you’re paying in or cashing out. Payouts take up to 48 hours.Pros:Cons:
Duelz Casino’s minimum amount for PayPal deposits is £20. Top ups are credited instantly, and your first deposit allows you to claim a 100% up to £100 deposit bonus and 100 free spins on the Book of Dead online slot. While there are wagering requirements attached to these bonuses, you’ll encounter no such thing with the site’s long-running cashback offer. Every Friday, this PayPal casino gives you 10% of your previous week’s losses back as cash. Ready to withdraw? Payouts to PayPal must be for a minimum of £20 and land immediately after internal approval.Pros:Cons:
Fronted by a dapper-looking Keith Lemon, 32Red rolls out the red carpet for new players with a fantastic 150% up to £150 matched deposit welcome bonus. Better still, 32Red’s Fair Play Bonus System means you can choose to forfeit some of your bonus and withdraw any winnings without having to roll them over. PayPal payments at 32Red start at just £10, though high rollers can top up by as much as £10,000 in a single deposit. Withdrawal limits are the same as for deposits, with payouts winging their way to your PayPal account in no more than 12 hours.Pros:Cons:
Pros & Cons of PayPal Casinos
PayPal Casino Pros and Cons
How We Review
How We Review UK PayPal Casinos
Wondering how we review online casinos and slots sites to find our top picks for UK players?
Here’s the checklist we follow while reviewing and recommending UK PayPal casinos:
- Licensing – To operate legally in the UK, PayPal gambling sites must hold a current licence from the Gambling Commission. That licence tells us that a site sticks to strict standards regarding player safety and all-round fairness, so it’s the first thing that we check is in place when we review a new gambling site for UK customers. If there’s no licence from the UKGC, we don’t go any further in our review. It’s that simple;
- Game Selection – Being able to enjoy a variety of casino games is a crucial factor in a great gambling experience. The best PayPal casinos offer a wide selection to keep you entertained, whether it’s classics like blackjack and roulette, or interesting games from around the world such as sic bo;
- Slots Variety – The best PayPal slots sites and casinos ensure their players can spin the reels across plenty of different categories. Classic slots, video slots, new slots, and progressive jackpot slots are just a few examples. Slots players can also get stuck into high-RTP slot games, TV-themed online slots, and even online slot games with multiple ways to win. We like to see games of both low and high volatility too;
- Bonuses – Whether it’s free spins or matched deposits, we’re always on the lookout for the best PayPal casino bonuses. That’s why we swing by the promos page to see what’s on offer. The best sites run promos for both new and returning players. Whether you’re spinning the reels for the first time or a seasoned player looking for a new place to play, you’ll find our featured sites offer plenty of reasons to sign up and stick around;
- Payment Method Exclusions – Where customers need to make a deposit to claim a welcome bonus, certain payment methods may be excluded from the bonus. Neteller and Skrill are the most common deposit options to be ruled out of offers, though the eligibility of other e-wallets, including PayPal, can also vary. Regardless, we ensure that players can claim their bonus with a trusted and accessible deposit method;
- Transaction Fees – It’s thankfully quite rare to see PayPal casinos charge a fee to customers who are depositing or withdrawing funds, but they do pop up occasionally. When we review a site, we check the small print carefully to ensure that players won’t be landed with any unexpected fees for transactions. If we find any charges, we’re sure to let you know exactly what to expect;
- Mobile and Apps – Many of our players enjoy firing up their favourite titles on their mobile device, so checking out whether a PayPal casino’s mobile capabilities are up to scratch is a must. Most sites offer a mobile-optimised version of their main desktop site, but those that rise to the upper ranks of our list of top PayPal casinos UK tend to be the ones that also offer a native mobile casino app for specific mobile devices;
- Site Design – The design of a site goes a long way towards crafting an enjoyable experience at a PayPal casino, and we’re talking about more than looks here. It’s obviously important for a site to come dressed in its Sunday best with a fresh new theme and captivating content — but perhaps even more important for a site to be easy to get around. We check that players can navigate sites quickly and confidently;
- Customer Support — The best PayPal gambling sites make it easy for customers to get in touch with the team. So, when we’re conducting slots site reviews, we check in to see what kind of support is on offer if you need help with your online casino account. At our top sites, you’ll be able to access support around the clock via live chat, telephone, and email, and sometimes over social media channels like Facebook and Twitter too.
How to Choose a PayPal Casino
PayPal is supported at a wide range of online casinos, but which is best? Our expert reviews will help you decide!
PayPal in Detail
A Closer Look at PayPal
You’ve probably already used PayPal, or at the very least heard of it. PayPal was founded all the way back in 1998 and rose to worldwide prominence as the go-to payment option for eBay users. Since then, Paypal has been used by a huge range of online retailers, including many of the best online casinos.
Today, PayPal is one of the world’s most trusted, reputable online payment method providers, used by over 200 million people in more than 200 countries and regions, and much of this distinction can be attributed to the level of security that PayPal provides its users. PayPal features the finest encrypted security technology that ensures safe transactions for both buyer and seller, alongside 24-hour fraud monitoring and protection.
It is therefore no surprise that PayPal casinos are more popular than ever, providing convenience, security and fast withdrawals to all users.
Best PayPal Casinos - Top Picks
- Best Online and Land-Based Casino
- Best Matched Deposit and Free Spins Bonus
- Most Popular PayPal Casino
- Best for Novomatic Slots + PayPal
- Best New PayPal Casino with Sports
- Best New PayPal Casino
- Best for Free Spins + PayPal
PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Depositing and Withdrawing at PayPal Casinos
Depositing at online casinos that accept PayPal is a quick and easy process – here’s how you do it.
Choose Source of FundsYou can either link your PayPal to your bank account for faster deposits, or manually deposit funds into your e-wallet. You’ll be able to choose the source of funds every time you make a deposit, including a bank account or debit card.
DepositHead to the casino’s cashier page and select PayPal as your preferred banking option. Then enter the amount you wish to deposit and hit confirm.
AuthoriseOnce you hit confirm, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page. Simply log in to your account and authorise the payment.
PlayPayPal deposits are processed instantly, so your funds will be available straight away. Now it’s time to start playing some real money casino games! From slots and roulette to blackjack sites and live dealer games, there are loads of top titles at the best PayPal casinos .
Withdrawing via PayPal is pretty much the same process, except you won’t need to verify the transaction. Simply head to the cashier page, select withdraw, enter your chosen amount and hit confirm. Simple!
As of 2022, PayPal has partnered with Gamban to enable players to block gambling transactions through their PayPal account. This can be done directly via PayPal and is a good option for those struggling to control their online gambling habits.
Add a Debit Card to Your PayPal Account
How to Link a Debit Card to Your PayPal Account
As a result of the Government’s Review of Gaming Machines and Social Responsibility Measures, the UK Gambling Commission announced that credit cards are banned from online gambling sites. The ban also extends to using credit cards to gamble through e-wallets such as PayPal. The Commission has said that operators can only accept e-wallet payments if they prevent using credit cards to fund gambling. All PayPal casinos must adhere to this rule by law.
PayPal Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Enjoy Large Deposit and Withdrawal Limits When you Bank with PayPal
The fact that most PayPal casinos offer high maximum deposit and withdrawal limits when using the banking method is another factor that makes the payment gateway an attractive option for casino players. For example, while some payment options like paysafecard and pay by phone bill have low deposit limits, you can use PayPal to deposit well into the thousands at the majority of casinos. The same goes for withdrawals, making PayPal a great option for high rollers as well as more casual players.
When it comes to minimum limits, this varies from casino to casino. For example, while some PayPal casino sites have a minimum deposit limit of just £5, others set the bar at £20. When it comes to withdrawals, minimum limits are usually £10 or £20. Make sure you consider this before signing up so you can find the PayPal casino that best suits you budget.
Try these Alternatives to PayPal
Skrill lets you make fast and discreet online payments without disclosing your financial information. You'll also have access to a Skrill prepaid MasterCard.
This is another e-wallet that’s widely accepted at online casinos and offers instant deposits, secure transactions and fast withdrawals.
This prepaid card can be bought in store with cash, meaning you don’t even need a bank account to get one. The 16-digit PIN makes for secure online payments.
Pay by phone bill deposit methods, such as Boku, allow you to make instant, secure deposits that are charged to your monthly phone bill. All you need to do is enter your number and verify by SMS.
Trustly is a fast and secure payment method, and removes any need for you to hand over any of your financial details at Trustly casinos. Connected directly to your bank account, the platform is widely available and operates with most major banks in the UK.
AstroPay offers several secure online payment solutions, including a virtual payment card called the AstroPay Card, the AstroPay One Touch digital wallet, and the AstroPay Prepaid Visa Debit Card. Account holders can also buy, hold, trade, and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
MuchBetter is an award-winning e-wallet app that allows you to make online casino deposits and withdrawals securely and quickly. The MuchBetter app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
ecoPayz is an online payment service that gives you the freedom to make quick transactions at an increasing number of online casinos. Account holders also have access to an ecoPayz prepaid Mastercard.
A decentralised digital currency, Bitcoin is one of the newest casino payment options on the block. Casinos that accept cryptocurrency deposits tend to be new online casinos with a host of innovative features, but are fairly few in number for UK players.
Other PayPal Features
PayPal comes with a host of extra features that make managing your finances simpler and safer. We’ve rounded up some of the best below.
The PayPal smartphone app puts your money at your fingertips, literally. Once you’ve downloaded it onto your mobile device, you’ll be able to send cash to just about anyone in the world using only their email address or mobile phone number. The PayPal app makes a great companion to a UK PayPal casino account, sending instant notifications directly to your home screen whenever you make a secure online deposit or receive a payout. All this makes it much easier to manage your bankroll, so the PayPal mobile app is definitely one you should consider downloading. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
PayPal already comes stacked with excellent security features, so you can feel confident that your financial details are safe when you use this e-wallet. However, there’s nothing wrong with being extra cautious when it comes to managing your money online, so it’s great that PayPal allows users to set up optional two-factor authentication. There are various ways you can do this, including entering a unique one-time pin code (OTP) obtained via SMS message or the Google Authenticator app. You can also set up 2FA using third-party services and devices like Symantec VIP and YubiKey. Hit up the PayPal FAQs to find out more.
Claim Bonuses with PayPal Casino Deposits
One thing PayPal has over other e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller casino deposits is that it’s more widely eligible for casino bonuses. So whether you’re looking to claim a matched deposit welcome bonus, some free spins for online slots or even a no deposit bonus, there are loads of top offers to choose from at the UK’s best PayPal casinos. Of course, you should always read the terms and conditions to make sure it is accepted, as some casinos state that all e-wallet deposits are ineligible for bonuses.
Matched deposit welcome deals reward you with bonus funds worth a percentage of your first deposit, up to a certain amount. For example, if a casino offers a 150% up to £300 bonus, you’d receive £150 in bonus funds if you make a £100 deposit. The bonus funds available can range from £100 to over £1,000 and will also be available on sites that accept PayPal.
As the name suggests, free spins are bonus credits that you can use to play online slot games. These bonuses are usually offered alongside a matched deposit deal as part of a casino welcome package. Some casinos offer a set number of bonus spins, while at others the amount of spins depends on how much you deposit
No Wagering Bonus
No wager bonuses don’t attach wagering requirements to your bonus funds, which makes it easier to glean real, withdrawable cash from a deal. You’ll only need to play through bonus money once for any winnings to be credited to your account as cash. When it comes to free spins, no wagering bonuses mean you can spin the reels of top online slots and request a payout of any winnings right away. New UK PayPal casinos can be great sources of these player-friendly bonuses, as they’re often very keen to provide every incentive for UK players to jump onboard and try out their sites.
Remember to read the terms and conditions before claiming your exclusive casino welcome bonus. Terms like wagering requirements mean a deal may not always be as good as it first seems.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Bonus Terms and Conditions
It’s always advisable to read through the terms and conditions when considering bonuses offered at any UK PayPal casino. Below is an outline of the main T&Cs to look out for, however for more information check out our casino bonuses page.
For PayPal Casino bonuses, the main terms and conditions to look at are as follows:
Despite most UK casinos accepting PayPal as a banking method, some welcome bonuses may be off limits if you make your first deposit through this e-wallet. This is because PayPal charges vendors for each transaction made. So, if you were to claim a bonus via PayPal, the casino would need to pay the e-wallet company, and therefore find themselves out of pocket.
Details will be found in the terms and conditions of each PayPal casino, so it’s worth reading through before wagering.
Except for no deposit casino bonus offers, most PayPal casinos specify that players must make a minimum deposit to claim any offers. This minimum deposit can vary, depending on the site’s rules and the value of the bonus up for grabs, but will usually sit around the £10–£20 mark. Say there’s a matched deposit bonus of 100% to £150, with a minimum deposit of £15. In this scenario, you’ll need to deposit £15 to take part in the offer but a deposit of £150 will be required to claim the maximum bonus amount.
- Wagering requirements – these denote the amount of your own money you need to bet in order to access any potential bonus win. Typically the percentage required is around 30x the bonus amount however we have seen them go much higher;
- Winning caps – a winning cap refers to the maximum amount of money you can win from any one bonus. They’re a fairly standard part of bonus T&Cs, and can range from, say, £25 up to £500 or more.
- Time limits – most PayPal casinos require you to withdraw your bonus winnings within a set period. Remember that you’ll also need to meet your wagering requirements by this deadline, so it’s important to be clear on how long you’ve got.
- Game exclusions – Bonuses can be connected to a select list of games, with all others being excluded. For example, a batch of free spins may be reserved for one particular slot, or for a range of slots from a particular developer.
- Game weightings – The bets you place on games won’t always count in full toward completing playthrough requirements for casino bonus offers. They might instead provide a percentage contribution.
While creating a PayPal account is free, there may be some associated fees to using PayPal at an online casino. We’ve broken these down below.
Although it’s unlikely, some online casinos will charge a fee for players using PayPal. The best PayPal casinos won’t do this – so this won’t be a problem when consulting our recommended list – but it may be something you encounter at other sites. This information will be available in the casino’s payment terms and conditions.
Inactivity fees have recently been introduced by PayPal, targeting accounts that haven’t been used for a year. It’s fixed at £9 – or if the balance is less than £9, the full amount will be taken – and will be deducted from accounts that have had unused funds in them for a 12-month period. These fees can only be collected from the user’s PayPal balance, and not from the balance of the linked bank account. PayPal defines inactivity as a user that hasn’t logged into their account, or made a deposit or withdrawal over the last 12 months. Therefore the simplest way to avoid this fee is to regularly log into your account.
PayPal Casinos on Mobile
Play on Your Smartphone at Mobile PayPal Casinos
PayPal is a great banking option if you prefer to do your casino gaming on your mobile device. Downloading the PayPal mobile app makes it easy to manage funds on the go, and you can activate push notifications so that you’re alerted when your casino withdrawals are transferred to your e-wallet account. The PayPal app also offers fingerprint identification and facial recognition for particularly fast and secure logins.
All the top UK casinos on our list have mobile-friendly websites, so you can sign up and play via your smartphone’s web browser. Some of the best online casinos with PayPal deposits and withdrawals have also developed mobile apps for iPhone and Android, which provide an even better mobile experience. Apps are the perfect way to play casino games on your mobile, as not only do they make it easier and quicker to navigate to your favourite games, but they also have push notifications to keep you in the loop of the latest bonuses and new game releases.
Best PayPal Mobile Casinos
|PayPal Casino||iOS App||Android App||Play Now|
Best PayPal Mobile Apps
New PayPal Casinos
Try Out a New PayPal Casino
Registering with a new PayPal casino site can allow you to access some of the best, and latest, slots and table games around. As well as frequently pushing the envelope in terms of their games libraries and user experience, new PayPal casinos can provide a plethora of payment options beyond the PayPal itself, and offer generous bonuses with player-friendly T&Cs. This is because new sites are often eager to make a name for themselves in a crowded and competitive field. Of course, many of the more well-established PayPal casinos are constantly upping their game and keeping on track with the latest ideas and technologies. But you never know, you might just find your new favourite PayPal casino by checking out the latest operators on the scene.
New PayPal Casino Features
- Top level technology
- Some of the best welcome bonuses
- The latest games, as well as those specific to a new PayPal casino
- New VIP schemes to sign up to
- PayPal’s high level of security
Best New PayPal Casinos for 2023
Deposit at New PayPal Casinos
Deposit with PayPal at 2023’s Best New Casinos
While PayPal mostly partners with the best established casinos, you can also use to deposit and withdraw at some of 2023’s top new casinos. This is a big plus, because new casinos often have great features, such as fresh new designs and player-friendly bonuses. Wondering how to find the best new casino sites accepting PayPal? We’ve picked out our favourites below – check them out
PayPal Slot Sites
Reviewing the Best Slot Sites with PayPal
If you’re a big fan of online slots, you’ll be glad to know that there are hundreds of great titles on offer at the best PayPal slots sites. Of course, the slots on offer, as well as the software used, varies from casino to casino. So whether you want to play some 3-reel classic slots, the best new video slots, or try your luck on a progressive jackpot game, it’s important to compare PayPal slot sites and find the games library that best matches your preferences. Below, we’ve listed the top things we’re watching out for when we conduct reviews of new PayPal slots sites. Feel free to use this checklist to spot your own best picks.
- Top Slots Providers – The best PayPal slots sites come loaded with games from plenty of different software providers. We like to see contributions from top developers like NetEnt, Play’n GO, and IGT, as well as smaller studios like Red Tiger and All41;
- Big Payout Slots – We love to see players win big! To nab those big wins, you’ll need a great choice of jackpot slots and progressive jackpot games to choose from. We hit up the slots library to make sure you get exactly that;
- Slots Variety – Modern slots come in a huge variety of styles — from upgraded classics and video slots to progressive jackpot games and slots with thousands of win ways. Whether it’s Megaways or Cluster Pays, we want the lot from PayPal slots sites;
- New Slots – When we review PayPal slots sites, we always look out for game icons labelled as new. To us, this means that a slots site keeps things fresh. Top sites may add new slots as frequently as once a week, so there’s always something interesting to play;
- Exclusive Slots – We love it when we find PayPal slots sites with exclusive games that players won’t find anywhere else. When exclusive slots show up, we tend to find sites focused on offering a player-friendly and unique online gambling experience;
- Free Spins – The best slots sites with PayPal give slots players plenty of chances to cash in PayPal slots bonuses. It’s not unusual for top sites to hand out free spins on a weekly or even daily basis, so buckle up — there’s some serious spinning to do;
- Slots Promos – We’re always looking for PayPal slots sites that offer something different. Player-vs-player slots tournaments, which offer players the chance to win cash prizes and other goodies in head-to-head matchups, are high on our hit list;
- Bonus Eligibility – At some PayPal slots sites, you’ll need to use an alternative payment method to claim a bonus. This isn’t a deal breaker, but it’s important to know the score, and to confirm that you can use PayPal for subsequent top ups;
- Payout times – PayPal transactions are instant in most cases, and it’s only the casino’s internal processing that slows things down. Top sites reduce the length of this admin to a minimum, sending players their payouts without unnecessary delay.
PayPal Live Casinos
PayPal Live Casinos
If you fancy substituting the slots for a live casino experience, the best UK PayPal slots sites will also offer live casino games that can be played with PayPal deposits. Live casino games place you face to face with professional croupiers and are the closest you can get to the real thing.
The most popular live casino titles at PayPal casinos are classic table games like blackjack, roulette and poker, but you can also enjoy unique live dealer online casino game shows. These games, developed by live casino specialists like Evolution Gaming, Playtech, and Pragmatic Play, provide a truly interactive and professional casino experience that every player can enjoy, thanks to the wide range of language options available.
Games You Can Play at PayPal Casinos
You’ll find no shortage of games to play at the UK’s best PayPal casinos. Top sites are stacked with popular slots, classic table games, and live dealer titles. You can read our PayPal casino reviews to find out more about the games at individual sites, but let’s take a general look at what to expect from the very best of the bunch.
Slots make up the bulk of most PayPal casino’s games libraries, and the best PayPal slots sites boast many hundreds, sometimes thousands, of titles. Some popular online slots like Starburst and Book of Dead show up on numerous sites, but there’s no shortage of titles to explore, each with their own distinctive themes, bonus features, and payout percentages. For extra excitement, most sites offer progressive jackpot slots with big prizes, and many feature Megaways slots too, where a unique reel modifier serves up many ways to win. PayPal slots sites may also have exclusive slots that you can’t play anywhere else. What further incentive do you need to sign up to a new PayPal casino?
Easily one of the world’s most popular card games, blackjack is a staple at most PayPal casinos in the UK. The basic goal of blackjack is to create a hand that’s closer to 21 than the dealer’s, without going bust. It’s a simple enough idea, so you might be surprised by the sheer variety of online blackjack games. You can find classic variations, for sure, though it’s thrilling new takes like NetEnt’s Double Exposure Blackjack that keep things interesting. Along with video poker, blackjack offers some of the highest return to player rates of all casino games, so it’s worth brushing up on your blackjack strategy before you pull up a seat.
There’s no doubt that UK players love roulette, so most casinos will offer multiple ways to play this iconic table game. You’ll find classic versions of the game are readily available, so you can take your pick from European, American, and French Roulette. As with blackjack, online roulette games also come with a selection of twists to keep players on their toes. Multi-ball, multi-wheel, and speed roulette games are fairly common, though you can also watch out for fun, themed games like Inspired Entertainment’s Space Invaders Roulette. This offers payouts of up to 500x your bet and, coming complete with teeny tiny UFOs, proves that slots aren’t the only casino games that can rock a theme.
Perhaps thanks to its connection with James Bond, baccarat has a reputation for being a game for high rollers. But, while it’s true to say that high-stakes players love a bit of baccarat, the simplicity of this game makes it one that most players will enjoy. The basic game objective is to predict which of two hands, known as the Player and Banker hands, will total closest to 9. After you sign up to a new PayPal casino, you can head to the table games tab to see the type of baccarat games available. Baccarat variations aren’t as plentiful as the likes of blackjack and roulette, though a dash of variety comes courtesy of titles like No Commission Baccarat and Squeeze Baccarat.
Poker games are widely available at online casinos in the UK, though the types of poker game on offer tend to vary. Some sites offer single-player video poker games, such as Microgaming’s Double Bonus Poker and Deuces Wild, while others feature live dealer online poker games like Evolution’s Casino Hold’em and 1980s-themed Side Bet City. It’s the poker-focused PayPal casinos like PokerStars that offer the real deal, inviting players to join online poker tournaments and be in with a chance of earning big payouts. You can play Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and many more styles of poker besides. And, since you’re playing online, you won’t even need to practise your poker face first.
Live Dealer Games
Poker isn’t the only game to get the live dealer treatment. Many of the best PayPal casinos for UK players have plenty to offer in the way of live dealer online casino games. You can play exciting live versions of classic table games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, but the fun doesn’t stop there. Leading software providers have also developed a range of action-packed live casino game shows, such as Pragmatic Play’s Mega Wheel and Evolution’s groundbreaking Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, which is the first live casino game to mix slots-style play with live dealer action, and the first to give players the chance to play in virtual reality mode.
PayPal Security Tips
Follow these Tips for Secure PayPal Banking
PayPal is one of the most secure payment methods out there, but there are a few steps you can take to make things even safer when you play at PayPal online casinos.
- Only play at casinos licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, like all the ones on our list. This ensures the PayPal casino you play at will have appropriate security measures in place;
- If you’re using the PayPal app, activate fingerprint identification or facial recognition. If you’re using the website, use a strong password with a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters, and activate two-factor authentication;
- Don’t make transactions on public or shared device, and also avoid banking while connected to public Wi-Fi. Also, make sure you’re using PayPal at secure sites by looking for the padlock symbol in the URL;
- Enable two-factor authentication. This setting will prompt you to enter a confirmation code whenever you log in, with the code being sent via SMS to your phone. It’s a minor inconvenience, but it makes it that much harder for someone else to access your account;
- Look out for phishing emails claiming to be from PayPal. PayPal will never ask for any sensitive information, and phishing emails are usually pretty easy to spot, so make sure you never click on any and definitely don’t download any attachments;
- Contact PayPal’s customer service if you ever have any concerns about the security of your PayPal account.
Compare & Bet
Play at a PayPal Casino
Now you’re all clued in about using PayPal at online casinos, all that’s left to do is find the right site for you. Look no further than our top-rated list of the UK’s very best PayPal casinos, where you can easily compare the top bonuses on offer. Simply compare and sign up to enjoy playing at a top PayPal casino!
UK’s Best Casinos with PayPal Accepted:
|Casino||PayPal Deposit?||PayPal Withdrawal?||Rating||Licence|
|Yes||Yes||89%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||72%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||76%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||89%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||83%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||81%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||80%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||77%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||84%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||80%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Yes||Yes||86%||UK Gambling Commission|
|Company Name:||PayPal Holdings Inc.|
|Currencies Supported:||AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, JPY, kr., MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD|
Responsible Gambling at PayPal Casinos
When you play your favourite casino games at PayPal casinos, it’s important to enjoy the experience responsibly. That means gambling within your means, so there are no negative effects on your wellbeing, career, or personal relationships. Unfortunately, people from all walks of life can develop problem gambling habits. Here are some of the top signs that indicate you may be facing difficulties related to gambling activities.
- Feeling preoccupied by gambling, such as planning how to get more money to gamble or constantly thinking about what game you might play next.
- Gambling to avoid life problems or to lessen feelings of anxiety or depression.
- Needing to make bigger and bigger bets to get the same level of excitement from online gambling.
- Trying to cut back or stop gambling but failing or feeling irritable.
- Neglecting personal relationships or work commitments to spend more time gambling.
- Chasing gambling losses by betting more money.
- Hiding how much you are gambling from family and friends.
- Building up debt by prioritising spending on gambling over regular bills.
Responsible Gambling Organisations and Charities
If you or a loved one develops problematic or compulsive gambling habits, you can contact the organisations listed below for help and support.
Live chat at www.begambleaware.com
Freephone 24-7 National Gambling Helpline: 0808 8020 133
- Gamblers Anonymous
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0330 094 0322
- National Problem Gambling Clinic
Phone: 020 7381 7722
- Gordon Moody
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01384 241292
Frequently Asked Questions
Which online casinos accept PayPal?
All of the online casinos listed on this page accept PayPal. Compare sites using the table at the top of this page, and read our in-depth reviews if you’re still unsure of which site to pick.
Can I use PayPal to gamble?
Yes, you can use PayPal to gamble. PayPal deposits and withdrawals are available at many UK online casinos, and you can find the best of them listed above. Be sure to only play at UKGC-licensed PayPal casinos to ensure your data and transactions are secure, that the games have been audited for fairness, and that your withdrawal requests will be honoured. Please note that PayPal’s Buyer Protection service is not available for gambling transactions.
Are these PayPal casinos safe?
Yes. We only recommend casinos that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, which means you’re guaranteed a safe, fair experience with player protection measures in place.
Are there any fees for using PayPal at online casinos?
The vast majority of PayPal transactions are free for UK users, unless there’s a currency exchange involved. Most online casinos that accept PayPal also don’t charge for PayPal deposits or withdrawals, but we’d recommend always checking the terms and conditions just to be sure.
Are there any credit checks involved when opening a PayPal account?
No. This means that anyone with a bank account, regardless of their credit score, can successfully create a PayPal account and use it to play at one of our listed UK PayPal casino sites. However, a credit check will be carried out if you apply for PayPal credit.
Can I use PayPal for multiple casino accounts?
Yes. There’s no limit to how many online casinos you can play at using your PayPal account for deposits and withdrawals, and you can also use the same well to deposit at some of the best betting sites.
Do I need to verify my PayPal account before depositing?
You can send and receive money without a verified PayPal account, but this will mean there are smaller limits to your transactions. We think it’s best to verify your account as soon as possible, which you can easily do by linking your bank account to your PayPal.
Can I link my PayPal account to multiple bank cards?
You can add up to eight debit cards to your PayPal account. This means you can easily complete casino deposits and withdrawals using multiple bank accounts, all stored within a single e-wallet.
What does it mean when someone says they've got a ‘PayPal casino’?
This description allows people to recognise a casino that offers PayPal as a payment method. In other words, a PayPal casino means one that allows you to use your PayPal account to move funds to and from your casino account.
What is the best site for UK PayPal casinos?
There are many great UK PayPal casino sites to choose from. Aside from the information on this page, take a look at our reviews and write ups of the best UK online casino sites to decide which operator is best for you.
What is the best PayPal slots site?
Every single PayPal slots site we recommend on this page provides a complete gambling experience, but if we had to choose, Buzz Bingo, Voodoo Dreams and 888casino are probably the best of the bunch, which is why they sit at the top of our rankings.
Do PayPal slots sites offer bonuses?
Yes, all the top-rated Paypal slots sites offer a variety of bonuses that are available for new and existing players – whether you want free spins in order to check out the PayPal slots on offer, or a matched deposit bonus to explore all the other game types.
Can I win jackpots on UK Slots PayPal?
Absolutely. All UK PayPal slots have a max payout that you can win. These top prizes are often referred to as jackpots and can be for varying amounts. Starburst, for example, has a max payout of 50,000 coins. Additionally, some slots are tied to a progressive jackpot network and offer players the chance to win payouts in the millions. These slots include Mega Moolah, Jackpot King and WowPot games.
Which UK PayPal slots have the best payouts?
UK PayPal slots have different payout potential. Going off the theoretical return to player rate, PayPal slots with high RTP rates include Microgaming’s Immortal Romance at 96.9%, NetEnt’s Blood Suckers at 98% and Thunderkick’s 1429 Uncharted Seas at 98.6%.
Remember, if you’re claiming a bonus from a UK slots PayPal site, it’s best to check which terms apply to ensure that a winnings cap won’t prevent you from cashing out a big win.
See our references and visit related external links
Please note that Compare.bet is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
- NCSC – ‘Setting up two-factor authentication (2FA)’ – Guidance on 2FA from the National Cyber Security Centre
- Mayo Clinic – Compulsive Gambling – Information from Mayo Clinic on problem gambling
- GamCare – Advice and support from the GamCare charity
- NHS – Advice around problem gambling from the NHS
- UKGC – Information around UK gambling legislation and licensing, including an operator database
- PayPal – Payment provider site with service information and support
- Advertising Standards Authority – Gambling – Information from the ASA around gambling advertising regulation
- Gordon Moody – Advice and support for those affected by problem gambling
- eCOGRA – Information on eCOGRA and its independent testing services