As the Champions League kicks off for another year, the bookies have already picked out their favourites. Our odds tracker shows who is on course to claim Europe’s most illustrious prize and how the odds have fluctuated over time.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Premier League Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Next James Bond Odds Tracker
- Next UK Prime Minister Odds Tracker
Champions League Winner – Latest Odds Impacting Odds & Favourites:
- 16th May 2023 – After the first round of fixtures, City remained big favourites to win the Champions League thanks to KDB’s wonder strike to level the tie. Milan will have to pull something big out of the bag in tonight’s second leg at the San Siro if they are to get past Inter having lost the first leg 2-0.
- 20th April 2023 – We’re down to the final four. City have a chance to exact revenge on Real Madrid for last year’s semi-final, while it’s a Milan derby in the other semi. City are huge favourites with the bookies with an implied probability of nearly 60%.
- 23rd February 2023 – The first legs of the Round of 16 games are complete and it was tough viewing for fans of the four English clubs, as Spurs and Chelsea both lost 1-0, City were poor in a 1-1 draw, and Liverpool got walloped 5-2 at home against Real. City remains the favourite, with Bayern, Napoli and Real Madrid rounding out the top four.
- 31st January 2023 – If you’re a Man City fan, you have to be thinking this is your best chance to win the Champions League. Bayern have drawn four on the spin, PSG are struggling to keep a lead at the top of the French league and Real have lacked consistency and are five points back from Barca in La Liga. The last 16 just feels pretty short on quality, highlighted by the fact that Liverpool are still third favourite on the tracker, and they can’t buy a win at the moment.
- 18th January 2023 – The World Cup has come and gone and Europe’s elite clubs are all back in league action. The Champions League returns on Valentine’s day, and City fans will be in love with what they’re seeing when looking at our tracker. The Cityzens remain comfortable favourites with the bookies, despite some poor performances of late, including derby despair at the hands of Manchester United.
- 10th November 2022 – The last sixteen draw has thrown up some tasty ties, including Bayern v PSG and Liverpool v Real Madrid. Man City still remain the clear favourite to win their first-ever Champions League in the eyes of the bookies, with their implied probability now over 44%.
- 16th September 2022 – It’s still very early doors, but the addition of Erling Haaland to an already brilliant Manchester City side has made them the clear favourites in the early stages of this year’s Champions League. Keep an eye out for PSG rising up the tracker if their elite front three continue to look as good as they have done so far.
We monitor trends in odds on key markets of interest by tracking a range of UK and international bookmakers. The update frequency varies, but is clearly shown on all our tables and charts. After fetching odds direct from bookies, we convert them to implied probability to make them easier to manage (read more on implied probability and converting from fractional to % probability). We then take the mean average implied probability to get a consensus view across the betting industry. This average implied probability is what we show on our charts and tables.