Our UK Next Prime Minister Odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history in the recent race for the next leader of the Conservative Party and a longer historical view at the favourites to become the next Prime Minister.
Next Prime Minister After Next General Election (via Coral)
Check out some of our other betting market odds tracker to see current odds and trends over time:
- Premier League Winner Odds
- Premier League Top Scorer Odds
- Premier League Top Four Odds
- Premier League Relegation Odds
- Next US President Odds
Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 20th April – There’s been very little change in the tracker over the past 3 months. Keir Starmer is still the overwhelming favourite to be the next PM with the bookies.
- 19th January – Keir Starmer is miles ahead in the polls, and his odds reflect that. The bookies have the Labour Leader’s implied probability of winning the next election above 75%.
About the data
We monitor trends in odds on key markets of interest by tracking a range of UK and international bookmakers. The update frequency varies, but is clearly shown on all our tables and charts. After fetching odds direct from bookies, we convert them to implied probability to make them easier to manage (read more on implied probability and converting from fractional to % probability). We then take the mean average implied probability to get a consensus view across the betting industry. This average implied probability is what we show on our charts and tables.