Love Island is back for its tenth season. Our Love Island Winner odds page offers the latest odds, updated daily as well as a detailed odds history, showing how each participant’s chances of winnings have been rated by the bookies since day one at the Love Island villa.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Next James Bond Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Champions League Winner Odds
- Premier League Winner Odds
- The Oscars Odds
Love Island 2023 Latest Winning Couple Odds
Love Island 2023 Winner – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- July 31st – We’re approaching the end of the series with just four couples remaining in the villa. Whitney and Lochan remain the large favourites, while Tyrique and Ella are in second on our tracker.
- July 19th – Fans of Whitney and Lochan will be very pleased to know that the bookmakers have them as overwhelming favourites to win the series. Both have over a 66% percent implied probability to win, and are leading on our tracker for over 30%.
- July 13th – Elom and Catherine are the latest islanders to be dumped from the villa having received the fewest votes from the other islanders in the compatibility vote. We also had two new bombshells arrive yesterday – Josh and Ella.
- July 11th – Whitney and Lochan have emerged as big favourites with Tyrique and Ella just behind. Movie night provided its usual drama and rocked the island. Will it tear some of the couples apart or can they hold firm?
- July 5th – Tonight’s episode should provide a huge amount of drama as Casa Amor return to the villa. Who will stay with their original partner and who will decide to move on?
- July 4th – Casa Amor always throws us good drama and this year is no different. Molly made a shock return after being dumped and it seems like there’s a huge group of islanders who aren’t feeling particularly loyal. The recoupling could be explosive.
- June 29th – Two more islanders were eliminated last night and while it wasn’t much surprise that Mal was sent home, the villa was rocked by the departure of Mehdi. We’re getting close to Casa Amor, which should really put the cat amongst the pigeons.
- June 23rd – We had a shock recoupling last night. New bombshells Montel and Mal went first, picking Leah and Sammy respectively. The rest of the couples are: Ella and Tyrique, Molly and Zach, Whitney and Mehdi, and Jess and Mitchell. On top of that, Maya Jama dropped a huge twist on the islanders, telling them about the public vote for the least compatible couples. Because of this vote, it now means that Jess and Sammy, and Leah and Mitchel are banned from pairing with each other at the next recoupling.
- June 19th – Since the last update we’ve lost Charlotte and Andre, and Tyrique and Jess have emerged as the favourites to win the series despite not being coupled up with each other. New bombshell Scott looks to be competition for Tyrique, as he has taken a liking to Ella who he is coupled up with.
- June 12th – A lot happened over the weekend. George was the first islander to be sent home of the series, while last night we saw that we have two new bombshells arriving. It’s that early stage of a series where there are just absolutely loads of them, so should be interesting to see how things go this week.
- June 8th – We have another bombshell, Whitney has arrived and already gone to work. She is seemingly very popular with the online community and seems quite fun. Mehdi and Catherine are currently favourites to be headed home early, while Molly and Mitchel remain the early favourites to win the series.
- June 7th – New bombshell Zachariah began grafting last night and eventually decided to couple up with Catherine, leaving Andre vulnerable to be the first to go home.
- June 6th – You know how these first episodes go by now: we meet the cast, they get coupled up, they do some awkward challenges and then a bombshell arrives. This season’s bombshell is personal trainer Zachariah and it’ll be interesting to see which of the girls he goes for. In terms of our tracker, the bookies have made Molly and Mitchel the early favourites to win the season.
- June 5th – Love Island is officially back tonight! we’ll be tuning in all season and keeping you all updated with what’s been going on in the villa and who the favourites to win are.
- May 31st – The cast has been announced for the upcoming season which means we’re getting very close to the next season of Love Island. It was hard to get into the winter version and it just didn’t feel right, but we’ve had some sunshine recently and a few bank holidays which is getting us all in the mood. Looking at the cast we’ve got a semi-pro footballer, a semi-famous person’s child and a bunch of influencers – nice to see the casting directors are nothing if not consistent.
Love Island 2023 Winning Couple Odds (Via PaddyPower
|Lochan Nowacki and Whitney Adebayo||8/13|
|Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas||3/1|
|Sammy Root and Jess Harding||7/2|
|Zachariah Noble and Molly Marsh||20/1|
About the data
We monitor trends in odds on key markets of interest by tracking a range of UK and international bookmakers. The update frequency varies, but is clearly shown on all our tables and charts. After fetching odds direct from bookies, we convert them to implied probability to make them easier to manage (read more on implied probability and converting from fractional to % probability). We then take the mean average implied probability to get a consensus view across the betting industry. This average implied probability is what we show on our charts and tables.
To bet on your pick to win Love Island, compare our best betting sites
Previous Love Island Winners:
|Year||Male Winner||Female Winner|
|Kai Fagan||Sanam Harrinanan|
|Davide Sanclimenti||Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu|
|Liam Reardon||Millie Court|
|Finn Tapp||Paige Turley|
|Greg O’Shea||Amber Gill|
|Jack Fincham||Dani Dyer|
|Kem Cetinay||Amber Davies|
|Nathan Massey||Cara de la Hoyde|
|Max Morley||Jess Hayes|