One of the most famous roles in the film industry is currently up for grabs. Our odds tracker and weekly updates are the best way to stay abreast of the bookies’ favourites to be crowned the next 007.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island 2022 Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Qatar 2022 World Cup Winner Odds
- Next James Bond Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
Next James Bond Odds – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 20th April – Norton moves back into third-favourite, moving into the top three for the first time since January. Page remains the outright favourite, however, with an implied probability of 30.89%.
- 23rd March – Page and Cavill’s odds both lengthen significantly, while Aiden Turner sees an upturn in his implied probability as the Poldark actor moves into third-favourite.
- 9th March – Cavill closes the gap on Page to just 3.2%, the closest anyone has come to claiming the top spot from the Bridgerton star.
- 16th February – The Witcher’s Henry Cavill overtakes Hardy to become second-favourite, but Page still holds an 11.67% lead.
- 19th January – Page becomes the new favourite to succeed Daniel Craig, while Hardy and Norton’s implied probability fall dramatically.
- 7th October – Tom Hardy is the favourite to become the next James Bond with an implied probability of 32.05%. Rene-Jean Page and James Norton come a close and second and third.