The 22nd edition of the FIFA World Cup will take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022 and betting interest is high as the globe’s best footballing nations compete to be crowned world champions. Our World Cup odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history, showing how each participant’s chances have been rated by the bookies in the build-up to the tournament.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
- NFL Super Bowl Winner 2022
Qatar World Cup 2022 Top Goalscorer – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 4th April – The draw for this winter’s World Cup is made. Favourites Brazil’s implied probability takes a healthy boost as they find themselves in a group with Serbia, Cameroon and Switzerland. England will face Iran, the USA and either Wales, Scotland or Ukraine in their group. Defending champions, France, will face Denmark, Tunisia and either Australia, the UAE or Peru in their group. One of the biggest upswings in odds comes for Argentina who are drawn with Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Poland in the deceptively tricky Group C.