Our 2021/22 English Football League (EFL) Championship winner odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history, showing how prices on the bookmakers’ favourite teams have fluctuated throughout the season.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
- NFL Super Bowl Winner 2022
EFL Championship 2021/22 Winner – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 4th October – West Brom and Fulham remain neck and neck following their losses to Stoke and Coventry, respectively. Bournemouth’s odds of claiming the Championship title improve slightly after they beat Sheffield United 2-1 at the Vitality Stadium, while Stoke’s 1-0 home with against the Baggies means their odds also shorten.
- 27th September – Fulham’s poor run of form continues as they draw at home to Bristol City. West Brom close the gap on Fulham to an implied probability of just 1.69% following their 2-1 win over QPR. Bournemouth move away from the remaining 21 sides as they beat Luton 2-1.
- 20th September – Despite Fulham’s shock losses to both Birmingham and Reading, their odds continue to rise. West Brom, however, see their odds fall by 5.31% following back to back draws against Derby and Preston. Bournemouth close the gap on the Baggies after beating both QPR and Cardiff.
- 13th September – Fulham’s shock 1-0 loss to newly promoted Blackpool means their lead drops by 3.78%, while West Brom’s 1-1 home draw against Millwall sees them gradually close the gap on their west London promotion rivals.
- 31st August – West Brom’s last-gasp win away to newly-promoted Peterborough means their odds decrease for the first time since the start of the season, from 27.39% to 27%. Fulham’s commanding 3-0 victory against high-flying Stoke sees their odds of claiming the title rise from 33.63% to 40.26%.
- 24th August – Fulham and West Brom assert themselves as clear favourites for the Championship title following back-to-back victories for both sides. Sheffield United’s midweek 4-0 trouncing at the hands of West Brom means their odds plummet by 6.96%, while Stoke’s 10-point haul from a possible 12 sees their odds of second-tier glory improve.
- 17th August – After taking four points from their opening two games, Fulham and West Brom pull away as the outright favourites. Bournemouth’s promising start sees their odds climb slightly, while Sheffield United’s goalless start to the sees them drop into fourth-favourite.
- 5th August – Bookies place the recently relegated sides from the Premier League, Fulham, West Brom and Sheffield United, as the pre-season favourites to win the division.