Our 2021 MLB World Series odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history, showing how each participant’s chances have been rated by the bookies in the build-up to the World Series.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
2021 MLB World Series Odds – Latest Developments on Odds & Favorites:
- October 15th – The Los Angeles Dodgers won a ferocious five-game series against the San Francisco Giants on Thursday to advance to the National League Championship Series. They are the favorites to win the World Series heading into a matchup with the Atlanta Braves. The Houston Astros have looked dominant in the postseason and are the favorites to advance to the World Series in the American League. They will face the Boston Red Sox in the ALCS.
- October 13th – The championship odds are moving at a furious pace now. The Houston Astros have looked dominant in the postseason and are the current favorites to claim the World Series title. They will match up with the Boston Red Sox in the American League Championship Series. The Atlanta Braves have advanced to that round in the National League, but will be the underdogs against whichever team wins the San Francisco Giants-Los Angeles Dodgers heavyweight fight.
- October 11th – The Los Angeles Dodgers won their Wild Card game to advance to the National League Divisional Series. They split the first two games in San Francisco against the Giants to keep them atop the field as the World Series favorites. The Houston Astros are the team to beat in the American League, as they are currently leading their ALDS series against the Chicago White Sox. The Boston Red Sox have seen their odds surge as they are winning their series against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- October 5th – The Los Angeles Dodgers head into the playoffs as the favorite to win the World Series despite being a wild card entrant. The San Francisco Giants held off the Dodgers by one game for the National League West title, but the teams could be on a collision course in the NLDS, which hurts both of their odds. The Houston Astros have the best odds to win the World Series in the American League, followed by the Tampa Bay Rays.
- September 29th – The Los Angeles Dodgers remain the favorites to win the World Series, with divisional foe San Francisco sitting with the second-best odds. The Houston Astros and Tampa Bay Rays remain the top two in the American League, with the New York Yankees gaining slightly over the past week.
- September 22nd – The top two favorites to win the World Series both reside in the National League West. The Dodgers remain the team to beat but still trail the Giants by a game as the regular season draws to a close. The Houston Astros now have the best odds in the American League, followed by the Tampa Bay Rays.
- September 6th – The Los Angeles Dodgers are one game back of the San Francisco Giants in their own division, but that hasn’t dampened the oddsmakers’ belief in the Dodgers’ World Series hopes. Los Angeles remains the favorite, while the Tampa Bay Rays have surged to the top of pack in the American League. The Dodgers are projected to win the National League West, but if San Francisco continues to defy the odds, these projections could change quickly.