The Royal Rumble is one of the biggest events in the wrestling calendar, and you can track the odds of the favourites right here. Check out our historical trend data to make the best-informed bet, just in time for the big night.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
- NFL Super Bowl Winner 2022
Royal Rumble 2022 Winner Odds – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 27th January – AJ Styles overtakes Big E to become the second favourite after he hints that a potential face-off with The Edge is “getting close”.
- 25th January – Brock Lesnar and Big E are now as close as they ever have been in the bookie’s predictions. E’s latest climb up the standings follows Lesnar’s strange behaviour at his weigh-in as he failed to recognise the challenge posed by fellow opponent, Bobby Lashley.
- 24th January – The Beast Incarnate’s odds remain level over the weekend, but his nearest challenger continues to climb to the position of bookie’s favourite.
- 21st January – Big E’s odds of victory in this year’s Royal Rumble continue to shorten, while the 44-year old Lesnar’s odds shorten slightly.
- 17th January – Brock Lesnar maintains his 9.34% lead over Big E, despite a recent shortening of the Floridian’s odds.