Looking to bet on sports in New Jersey? We’ve got a line up of the best sports betting sites available to punters in the Garden State. Compare our expert reviews, scores and the bonuses on offer to pick out the bookie that suits you best. All of our featured sportsbooks are legal and regulated in the state of New Jersey. All that’s left for you to do is make your pick, sign up and start betting.
New Jersey was the third state in the US to implement legal and regulated sports betting after the repeal of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), putting it on the same playing field as Nevada— where sports betting had been legal for many years— and Delaware, the first state to have launched sports betting after the PASPA repeal.
Since New Jersey legalized sports betting the state has been at the forefront of the US sports betting industry. Not only has the state shown that sports betting is a viable means to generate state revenue, it has also demonstrated that, when regulated properly, sports betting can be both a fun and safe activity for residents. Here is our rundown of the New Jersey sports betting market.
NJ Sports Betting Sites
- DraftKings Sportsbook – $500 bonus
- 888sport – 100% deposit match
- Pointsbet – Risk-free bet up to $100
- Sugarhouse Sportsbook – 100% up to $250
- BetMGM – Risk-free bet up to $500
- Borgata Sports – Risk-free bet up to $300
- FanDuel Sportsbook – $500 bonus
- William Hill – Free bet offer
- Unibet – Free bet + deposit bonus
- FOX Bet – Free bet offer