We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Euro 2021 – Top Scorer Odds
- Love Island Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Wimbledon – Mens Singles Championship Odds
Euro 2020 Winner – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 11th July – All markets are closed following Italy’s victory over England in the final.
- 8th – England are once again the bookie’s favourites with an implied probability of 55.52% following their momentous semi-final win against Denmark. Fellow finalists, Italy, see their odds slip to 50.21%.
- 7th July – Italy beat Spain in a classic semi-final clash at Wembley to reach their first major final in nine years. The Azzuri return to their status as tournaments favourites with an implied probability of 54.46%.
- 5th July – England make a return as tournament favourites after their resounding 4-0 quarter-final win over Ukraine. Denmark see a slight pick up in their odds following their 2-1 win over the Czech Republic, but there is still a yawning chasm of 30.84% between them and their semi-final opponents, England.
- 3rd July – Spain progress to the semi-finals after a hard-fought win against Switzerland; their implied probability increases to 28.58%. Italy become favourites to lift the trophy for the first time after their 2-1 win over Belgium gives them an implied probability of 33.13%.
- 30th June – England’s historic win over Germany sees them shoot back into pole position with an implied probability of 33.7%. Ukraine beat Sweden to reach their first-ever Euros quarter-finals, but they are still the least favoured team of the remaining eight with an implied probability of just 2.99%.
- 29th June – A crazy set of results sees the favourites, France, dumped out by Switzerland following a dramatic penalty shootout. They will face Spain in the quarter-finals who are now the outright favourites after they beat Croatia 5-3 in extra time. The implied probability of Luis Enrique’s side claiming a fourth European crown shoot up from 12.25% to 23.52%.
- 28th June – Denmark surge from 5.05% to 9.12% after thumping Wales 4-0 in their last 16 tie. Italy move from 14.77% to 17.22% after beating Austria 2-0; they will face Belgium in the quarter-finals who beat reigning champions Portugal 1-0. The Czech Republic delivered the shock of the tournament so far after beating the Netherlands. They see their odds move up from 1.36% to 3.83%.
- 24th June – England move up to third-favourite after they beat the Czech Republic to top Group D. France’s odds slipped to 20.37%, but they remain firm favourites to lift the trophy. The Netherlands and Spain both see their odds rise following favourable last 16 draws against the Czech Republic and Croatia, respectively. Germany and Belgium both see their odds fall after being drawn against England and Portugal, respectively.
- 22nd June – Rank outsiders Denmark see their odds surge slightly to 4.42% after they dramatically beat Russia 4-1 in Copenhagen to qualify for the last 16.
21st June – England’s odds of tournament victory plummet to 11.99% following their dismal 0-0 draw with Scotland. Germany, however, are now third-favourites after their emphatic 4-2 victory against Portugal. Portugal slip to 9.94%, while France’s see little change despite their disappointing draw against Hungary.
- 18th June – The Netherlands’ odds improve slightly, rising to 7.49% following their 2-0 victory over Austria.
- 17th June – Italy are the first to qualify for the last 16 and surge into third-favourites following their emphatic 3-0 victory over Switzerland.
- 16th June – France’s captivating 1-0 victory against Germany sees them consolidate their position as tournament favourites, moving to 22.13%, while Germany drop to 8.63%. Portugal’s had-fought 3-0 win against Hungary means their odds improve slightly too, now sitting at 12.27%.
- 15th June – Spain’s odds dip slightly to 10.75% following their disappointing 0-0 draw to Sweden.
- 14th June – England’s probability of tournament glory drops 1.62% despite beating Croatia in their opening fixture. Italy surge into fourth favourites with a combined probability of 12.92% following their convincing 3-0 victory over Turkey on Friday night.
- 7th June – With the tournament less than a week away, odds largely remain the same, however, bookies shorten odds on Italy after extending their winning streak that dates back to 2018.
- 1st June – As squads are announced for the tournament, France and England are the bookies’ favourites. Belgium come in just below, with bookies shortening their odds after Kevin de Bruyne sustained facial fractures in the Champions League final.
- 24th May – Following the announcement of Karim Benzema’s return to the French national side, France overtake England as outright favourites. Didier Deschamps’ men now hold a 17.68% chance of being crowned champions compared to England’s 16.71%.
Current odds to win Euro 2021:
|Team||Fractional odds||American odds|
Above odds sourced via bet365 and updated 06/07/2021