Our Serie A odds page offers the latest odds and a detailed odds history, showing how each participant’s chances have been rated by the bookies since pre-season.
We also track the following betting markets – take a look to see current odds and trends over time:
- Love Island Winner Odds
- Ballon d’Or Odds
- Premier League 2021/22 Winner Odds
- NBA – Championship Winner Odds
- F1 World Championship Odds
- Sports Personality of the Year Odds
- NFL Super Bowl Winner 2022
Serie A 2021/22 Winner – Latest Developments on Odds & Favourites:
- 11th January – After the annual winter break, the Serie A returned in full force. Juventus and Napoli played out a 1-1 stalemate, while Inter beat Lazio just a few days later. Simone Inzhagi’s men are just a point ahead of city rivals, AC, but with a game in hand, they have a 64.67% implied probability over Stefano Pioli’s side.
- 30th December – The Nerazzurri winning run continues as they beat Torino 1-0. Napoli and Atalanta both drop points.
- 21st December – The Inter Milan train continues to roll on as they thump Salernitana 5-0.
- 14th December – Inter are now the runaway favourites for the title this year as they trounce Cagliari 4-0 at the San Siro. Atalanta move into a distant second as they beat Verona 2-1 away from home.
- 7th December – Inter surge into favourites for the Scudetto after beating Roma 3-0 in the Italian capital. Napoli’s 3-2 loss to Atalanta puts them as third-favourites behind Gian Piero Gasperini’s side.
- 30th November – Wins for both Inter and Napoli keeps the two footballing powerhouses from the North and South at neck and neck for the title. A resounding 3-1 home loss to Sassuolo sees AC Milan’s odds continue to lengthen at an alarming rate.
- 23rd November – Inter’s statement 3-2 win over Napoli leaves the two teams neck and neck as favourites to claim this year’s Scudetto. Milan’s 4-3 loss to Fiorentina sees their odds lengthen dramatically.
- 8th November – Napoli draw with Hellas Veronas, maintaining their position as favourites for the title and position at the top of the table.
- 2nd November – Napoli solidify their position as favourites for the Scudetto after beating Salernitana 1-0. Juventus’s 2-1 loss to Verona means their odds lengthen considerably as they languish in ninth.
- 26th October – Inter slip down to second-favourite after they concede a last-minute equaliser to Juventus. Napoli’s 0-0 draw with Roma is enough to see them become the new favourites to claim this year’s Scudetto.
- 11th October – Inter hold their position as favourites for the title despite losing 3-1 to Lazio. Juventus beat Roma 1-0 in Turin and Napoli close the gap on the Nerazzurri after beating Torino.
- 4th October – Inter strengthen their position as favourites after beating Sassuolo 2-1 away from home. Napoli’s away victory against Fiorentina means they open up their lead over Juventus. The Old Lady win the Turin derby to stabilise their poor run of form.
- 27th September – Juve’s odds lengthen considerably after Paulo Dybala is injured in their 3-2 win over Sampdoria. Inter regain their position as favourites following their 2-2 draw with Atalanta, while Napoli surge into second-favourite as they beat Cagliari 2-0.
- 20th September – Despite Inter’s resounding 6-1 victory against Bologna, their odds plummet from 31.7% to 21.04%. Juventus replace them as the title favourites after they resurrected some form by drawing with AC Milan.
- 13 September – Napoli heaped the misery on Juventus, beating them 2-1 to ensure the north Italian giants remain winless from their opening three games. Inter’s 2-2 draw against Sampadoria sees them move above Juve with a 31.7% chance of retaining the title, while Roma’s dramatic win against Sassuolo ensures them move above Atalanta into third favourite.
- 31st August – Newly promoted Empoli stunned Juventus, beating them 1-0 which sees the Bianconeri’s odds plummet by 12.48%. Inter’s second victory in two games, this time over Verona, sees their odds of retaining the Scudetto rise from 24.64% to 31.36%.
- 24th August – Juventus’s hard-fought 2-2 draw against Udinese sees their odds drop to 49.21%. Reigning champions Inter claim a commanding 4-0 victory over Genoa, boosting their odds of domestic glory by 3.07%.
- 17th August – Juventus are the bookie’s pre-season favourites of claiming the Italian title, claiming odds of 54.06%. Inter are their nearest rivals at 21.57%, while Atalanta are third-favourites at 16.06%.