The Warm-Up August 2020 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Compare.bet, a trading name of Seven Star Digital Ltd (company number 09968501) whose registered office is 2 Minster Court London EC3R 7BB
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Seven Star Digital Ltd and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on Twitter at https:/www.twitter.com/TheWarmUpHQ
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entry will close on 22nd August 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: one 2020/21 European club official replica football shirt of the winner’s choice. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability at UK stores and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Five winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award it to a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network.
- The entrant must be following @TheWarmUpHQ on Twitter and have retweeted the competition tweet, located here, in order to enter.
- Seven Star Digital Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Seven Star Digital Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About this page
18th August 2020